ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

why??

(15 posts)

1. Pelecan

Most of the videos I've been watching are really low numbered, yet I thought I would have seen one video with a big points atleast once, cuz don't videos with more points get viewed more? plus the videos don't actually work (I can't see any of them which is strange... is it working?)
    and I've not received one view yet - I know that 12,624 isn't a lot of pionts- yet I'm watching video with 600 or less (the one I'm viewing now is 495) I would have expected atleast 1 view :) or my views gone up by 10 or something small like that :(
    I made the account to post this, do I have to wait longer to expect 1 view on my video lol ( I know I posted the video today on this usrname - but i posted the video yesterday too) when should I expect views?

- Thank you!

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Hi,

Your situation isn't very clear based on your description, so I'll just give you a few basic pointers:

1. It appears that your video is at the 300 view barrier. It looks like your video is there because you have been trying to watch it over and over. You can read more about it here:

http://www.viewtubetrain.com/forum/topic/tip-the-300-view-barrier

It will take a good amount of promotion to break through the barrier on the free train because it appears that your video still has less than 100 real views.

2. Your video doesn't appear to have been in the system for even 24 hours. To get any sort of rank, you probably need to let it run on automatic train for at least 2 days. Because you are at the 300 view barrier, you'll probably still need to do it for at least a week before you can approach 300+ real views.

3. If you aren't seeing any videos you probably are using Chrome or perhaps Safari. Please switch to Firefox or IE.

Hope this helps.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Pelecan

Can i still use safari and will it still work!?

So I have to wait for people to watch plus 300 views to get the video counter going again?
    how do I buy views?

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Does it work with Safari? If it isn't working with Safari, you'll have to switch to Firefox.

Yes, your views will not move until your real views catch up with the displayed view count.

You can buy views here:

http://www.viewtubetrain.com/buy-youtube-views.php

Just enter your video URL and you will see the available packages. Any of our paid views packages will get you past the 300 view barrier within 24-48 hours.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Pelecan

I've brought your 5,000 view package to see if it works :)

Hope it does, do you when the views will kick in? by tonight?

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Hi, your order is already in the system and views are being delivered. Youtube generally updates view counts every 12 hours or so when you are past the 300 view barrier. Right now, the system is delivering at a rate of about 500 per day. You may break through in the next 12 hours but it'll be close. You'll almost certainly break through by this time tomorrow.

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Pelecan

okay THANK YOU!!! Lets wait and see, (first time user) So obviously I'm going to have a bit of doubts lol

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Pelecan

Hey!... does it take a while for the views to come through? Also I've noticed every video I've watched has had really low I mean low view pionts compared to mine with 95,000+ pionts i total :/

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Hi, well, first, if you look at the line graph in your video insights, you can see that you're at least to about 380 views now. It's just a matter of hours before your view number updates and catches up.

Regarding the free view train, first, you need to recall that it's based on "today points", not "total points". "Total points" is just a tiebreaker between two videos that have the same points total. If you're seeing videos that have fewer points today than your video does, it means that your video has already been watched by you.

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. Pelecan

my insights are still saying the same as before.... I must be patient :D I'll wait till tomorrow...thanks for the help!

Posted 11 years ago #
  11. Pelecan

... just quit everything and then reloaded my page, and I see its gone up :D
    This is great!!... Will see some results in the next few days, thank you

Posted 11 years ago #
  12. Yes, now your stat line is showing about 500 views. Sometimes stats updates can be a little screwy. When your insights line is way higher than your displayed view count, it almost always updates within a couple of hours.

Posted 11 years ago #
  13. Pelecan

ahhhh.. cool! I'm new - I'll get the hang of it :D this is great! :) I'll have to update it in a couple of hours to see what your seeing

Posted 11 years ago #
  14. Yes, the fact that you're in Europe will also affect things. Youtube has servers distributed throughout the world and they won't always be in sync.

Posted 11 years ago #
  15. Pelecan

I totally trust this site! Anyone who has doubts and is reading this, you shouldn't! I was unsure at first, with all sites like this it's hard to judge, but this is totally safe and works - and works get fast and for a good price!

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.