ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Where do I view my accumulative points? (All-time point?)

(4 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by MorePurpleFlowers
  • Latest reply from MorePurpleFlowers

1. Hey people - I'm new and just learning my way around here. Could someone point me in the right direction for being able to view my accumulative points? I know how to find my daily points, but the accumulated ones.

Thanks for your help!

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. Oh, I can see now that on the 'Check points' page it says Points Today and Points Total, so I guess that is where the accumulative points is meant to be recorded right?

OK, so when I turned on my computer this morning they were both at zero points, even though I ran the viewer for several hours yesterday. Have I done something wrong and lost my points from yesterday?

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. Hi, make sure that you are checking the same video as before. The daily points reset every day but the all-time points should never reset. If you ran the viewer promoting a video and all of the points are now at zero, I believe you may be checking a different video than the one you promoted.

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. Thanks for that idea - I think you could be right! When I checked the points this morning, the points from yesterday were definitely showing up in the 'Points Total' and only the 'Today Points' had gone back to zero.

Thanks for your help!

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 All Rights Reserved.