ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

Website Updated

(2 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by viewtubetrain
  • Latest reply from abaex

1. I have reviewed the site in relation to the numerous complaints of it not working. It looks like Youtube overhauled some of it's software and I had to make a bunch of changes to catch up. It should be working fine now. Unfortunately, I had to delete several hundred videos.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Well I'm here since one week now...I have made 220,324 points - BUT - I just got about 23 views...I even saw my own video twice...it seems like it still doesn't work! <br><br> Maybe you need to use the code for developers were you can edit the video like you want...this way you could embed it that it is complete to see. <br><br> I want also to ask for a new feature, the most people put the volume down so why not changing the layout like one big video and information bellow and a option for more videos like two videos in a row and how much rows that you could watch about 6 videos at the same time. <br><br> like this a person can watch more and people can get more views I also recommend a point system like "watch two[or even five] vidoes and get one VIEW for your own video" and how about trying to ad a option to mute the videos just for videotrain? So you can still watch videos on youtube~?

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.