ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Viewtubetrain, all views coming from one website!

(2 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by jack123
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. jack123

Heey, i buy 10.000 views 7 days a go, looking into my video statiscs all views are looking to come from one website called ***, this is normal and safe?
    I dont wanna lose my youtube channel cause i'm using viewtubetrain services,

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Hi, that is normal. We haven't experienced any problems because of it. I did, however, delete the reference for privacy reasons.

Why would you lose your channel because of the source of your views? I would only perceive there being risk if you were being paid directly for your views (as a youtube partner or through a paid social media marketing company) and you were essentially trying to cheat someone else by inflating your view numbers. That isn't what our service is for.

Our service is intended to level the playing field between newer video producers who want to get noticed and the titans that dominate youtube with huge established budgets and subscriber bases.

We promote videos through various different sources and websites and we use legitimate promotional methods only. Customers who want to maximize privacy usually set their insights (i.e. stats) to private.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.