ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Views...

(2 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by SynGTZ
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. SynGTZ

Ok, so I don't understand this... I've got this thing running on 3 browsers, I'm earning a ton of points, and have seen my video as the "Top Videos Today" more than once... But I have literally gotten zero views, for the course of 3 days. What gives?

Everytime I load and start watching, I see the same Disneyland song, but when I look at that guys stuff, he has WAY less views than I have... why does his take priority over mine, if I have a ton more views...? I don't get it at all.

Anyone care to explain? I'm about ready to never use this site again... I sorta feel like it doesn't live up to what it says it will.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. If you're running on 3 browsers, that might be causing some problems unless you mean that you have it running on 3 different computers on 3 different IPs. You should only view videos on one browser/computer per IP.

View priorities are based on points, with featured videos coming first. We do currently have a disneyland-related featured video and that will come ahead of most other videos. If you're always seeing the same video, it's probably because you're using multiple browsers and you're never moving down the list.

Overall, if you aren't getting the results you're looking for, you are welcome to try other methods of promoting your videos. This site is free and doesn't require more than 3 minutes of your time to try. It seems to work well for many other users. It does appear that you may be making some mistakes with how you use it. That said, if you really want guaranteed views, you'll get results by purchasing them ( http://www.viewtubetrain.com/buy-youtube-views.php ). Guaranteed views are made by real viewers and are delivered on a different system than our train network.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.