ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Trying to watch videos... But none are showing up.

(6 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Maiapare
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. I've uploaded one video to earn points for, but I'm now trying to watch other peoples' videos and it's going to the page, but no actual video is showing up. I've tried automatic and manual switching but nothing seems to be working.

I'm running the latest version of Safari.

Any explanations?

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Hi, I'm not sure... I don't have a mac and can't test on Safari... you may want to try Firefox...

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. It works on Firefox but my father also uses that computer; there's no way to keep the volume of the videos down without turning each one down manually. :( It annoys him pretty badly. I want to use it on my laptop instead (mac, latest version of safari) but the area that shows the page and video isn't loading.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Yes, that's a security setting in the browser if you're getting a total blank area. As far as volume, you could try muting the computer, right?

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. He checks the news and stuff alot, though. It'd be awkward for him to be on his account, try playing a stock market video or whatever, and then hear something totally unrelated (a video that might have cussing and stuff, too). :P

I'll check my security settings.

Edit: I tried tweaking things but it's still not working. I'll have to wait using the site until I can figure what's going on.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Well, when I say it's a security setting, I mean that it's something that's just set in Chrome but isn't in other browsers. I don't think that there's a way to fix it in Chrome.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.