ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

Strait up bull

(5 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by Onegod
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. Been watching videos for the past few days... well over 40 thousand points per video... but not one of them made your top vids on the page, but yet there are videos that made the top of your page that are less than 26 thousand points! This is BULL...

signed sad and unsatisfied

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. All four of my vids beat this number---> 29,359 points ... and that is supposed to be the highest on your page. Have one for over 100 thousand points... NO PLAY!

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Hi, I think you are misunderstanding how the site works. The videos on the front page have the most points TODAY, not the most points all-time. To make the all-time list, your points need to be in the millions.

It sounds like the way you're promoting is to take several videos, accumulate points, and expect views to come in. It doesn't work like that. The way you need to promote is you need to pick one video and promote it non-stop for at least two or three days. If you promote for a short period and stop, you won't get many views. The system is completely user powered. We just act as the referee. If you are watching videos, your videos will get watched. If you stop watching videos, the views will stop coming in. If you are constantly changing which video you promote, you aren't likely to get enough credit on any one video to get significant promotion. The only way you can promote multiple videos simultaneously is if you have multiple computers and they all have their own IP address.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. junaidahyassin

I have 2 PCs, a note book and an IPad. Can't I use them to promote multiple videos simultaneously using only one IP adress?

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. No, you cannot use multiple devices to promote simultaneously on the same IP. You must have multiple IPs to promote simultaneously.

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.