ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

sorry, video not found in viewtubetrain system.

(2 posts)

1. gaby

I intalled firefox, then viewtubetrain, I've been watching videos for 2 days and I went to check my points and pasted the link of the video I've been promotinf and it says: sorry, video not found in viewtubetrain system. which means I've been giving views to all those videos and get 0 views on mine.

PLEASE HELP!

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. potato

When you started running, look towards the top of the page.
    Do you see an error saying something like,

Warning: file_get_contents(http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 410 Gone in /home/content/70/9638670/html/viewtubetrain.class.php on line 439

I'm getting the same error. VTT used to work PERFECTLY for the last year. All of a sudden, about 3 months ago this happened and it prevents my video from getting into the system... so I don't get any points.

We are not the only people with this problem, but a lot of people's videos are working PERFECTLY?!?
    Not sure if VTT is ever going to fix this, the website seems pretty dead.

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.