ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Quick Question

(4 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Philbertsroom
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. First of all I just wanted to say that the site is awesome, really simple and straight forward compared to other similar things. So, I have added my video here and watched a ton load of video because i'm really bored and want to get views... I'm now at 22.5k points and did not get a single view from this ! The time where we post the video has to do with anything ? In the morning, night... I guess how this system works is that people watch the video that you did like I do for them when it chains on, so why don't I get any views? Thanks for answering !

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. This is how it works. After you add your video you watch videos which gets you points. Then after you've built up a good amount of points your video will appear whenever someone else is using view tube train.

(eg- I add a video and get up to 200,000 points, then you use view tube train and watch my video or vice versa.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. my video got to top of the day for like 20 mins, and then it dissapeared for some reason and I can't gather any points for it without resubmitting... so yeah, also I saw all the videos :S

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. What's your video? By the way, if you use Automatic Train, you won't actually have to sit there and watch all of the videos...

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.