ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Question about non commercial viewers

(8 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by kyllopardiun
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. kyllopardiun

Well, I actually started viewing today 2 hours later than the day started (for server)
    and now an hour ago, I saw that wasn't no more videos to watch (at that time).

Which means that I got by that time every point an user with a single ip/non ref can get.
    So only all payers/ and people with ref. had more points than me to get viewers to theirs video. Yet, I feel dumb, as I've watched all videos (and still watching) and I didn't get a single hit on my video.

As, I noticed you are amazing with support, and for paid services,
    So All what I want is to understand better, why I am watching and all other people who are watching since I started today haven't seen my video yet.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Hi, no one should ever run out of videos these days as we have thousands of videos in our system. Perhaps something went wrong with the way you were running it? Were you running on multiple computers at the same time (with the same IP)?

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. kyllopardiun

Then, there ought to be a bug in your system, as it happend twice yesterday and again today.

http://******.png

I was with in single computer, just one browser, and one tab for it.
    so I didn't try to watch 2 with the same IP.

In fact in the first time I went to this site, I've tried to run it with the same IP,
    in two differents computers, I didn't work and it loads the same video over and over,
    so, this is not the case.

Is normal to get a single view after 60000 points for watching in one day?

If yes, I won't come back and thank you for your support, else, then my video is bugged, or maybe everyone skipped it..

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. What's your user name?

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. kyllopardiun

k*****D

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. I dunno, it looks like your video is getting about 30/day... am I missing something?

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. kyllopardiun

yesterday, when I started I had 178 views, and now, after a day with my computer turned on for like 17 hours on it, i get 181 (note that in this time I've watched it 2 times)
    as there was no any more videos to watch, and I clicked in my own video, on the page.

how can from 178 to 181 be 30/day?

it doesn't make sense for me.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Well, you're looking at the numeric view count. When you're under 300 views, this is not the best indicator of your real view count. The place to look is actually your graph. Starting yesterday, your graph count went from about 125 to about 160 or so. That's your real view increase.

Watching your own video won't give you real views. When you're under 300, they'll count on your numbers but they'll get filtered out before you can ever break through the 300 view barrier. You can read more about it here:
    http://www.viewtubetrain.com/forum/topic/tip-the-300-view-barrier

Your numeric view count didn't move much but your real views have caught up to them a bit.

I hope this helps.

By the way, if you're actually sitting there watching videos, I highly suggest you try the automatic train feature.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.