ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

Purchased 20,000 Views

(7 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by GodfatherRecordsTV
  • Latest reply from GodfatherRecordsTV

1. Hello,

Purchased 20,000 Views havent seen an increase yet, just purchased it yesterday, will it take effect shortly?

Thanks really enjoy using ViewTubeTrain and looking forward to seeing how the Buy YouTubeViews feature will work.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Hi,

Yes, we received your order earlier today. You have to give it a few days before your views start flowing in and your stats update. You can contact us directly at viewtubetrain at gmail.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Thank you for the quick response looking forward to seeing the results and purchasing more views in the near future.

Also, wondering if you guys have special packages similar to the large combo packages at ****? If you get a moment take a peek at their site and check out their packages ****. If you guys got something like that with an equally or better price after I see results from this I'd be definetly interested in purchasing something similar to that one.

I noticed Channel and Video Views are different of course, but if I were to purchase Channel Views and the video I'm trying to promote is the featured video on my Channel and is set to AutoPlay does that mean that video will get same amount of Views as the Channel Views since its on AutoPlay.

Thanks,

Mike

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. If you look at our faster and fastest views packages with bonuses, you'll see that we deliver a much better package at a much better price than what you mentioned. If you ignore the essentially minor elements of their package, they're basically offering 20K views for $500. Our 20K fastest view package is much cheaper and we also include a good amount of comments, subscribers, etc. Furthermore, if you look at our reviews, you can see that we deliver REAL viewers, no bots or programs.

In regards to channel views, no, in this "industry", "channel views" will not translate to any additional video views. Youtube does not scrutinize channel views like it does video views and so it is very easy to generate those using a program. This is why some sites will offer so many of them at a very low rate. Many first-time buyers think that these channel views will help them get auto-play views and thus some sites will highlight gaudy channel view numbers in order to tempt them. To get a video view, you have to watch the whole video. These channel views are delivered too quickly to register as video views and are only for stats purposes. When you filter out the noise, it ends up being all about video views. We offer the bonus packages to balance them out but the business is all about video views.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Thanks for the insight, I will most likely purchase from here again after I see the results of the 20,000.

I had one other question your 100,000 view for $174.99 I see it is 200-300 views a day, approx how long until it gets its 1000,000 views. Does this also include Comments, Likes, Favorites and Subscribers?

I would love to go with the Faster Views or Fastest Views but definetly out of my price range at the moment.

Thanks,

Mike

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Hi, it will take a very long time to deliver 100K views with a normal views package. It would be a multi-month project. Delivering that many views quickly (less than a month) is also expensive on our end and should only be done when you can afford it. Why don't you send me an email and we can discuss strategy a little further and you can tell me where you're trying to go and we can figure out a strategy that fits your price range.

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. Ok thanks, you can email me at...

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.