ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Problems With Three 5000 View Packages Purchased

(9 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by Stuart60611
  • Latest reply from Stuart60611

1. Stuart60611

I sent you an e-mail to this effect, but I am also posting the problems I am having here.

I am having some problems with three 5000 view packages I purchased from you.

First, with respect to Receipt No: 3886-6425-4413-6932, the view count on this video is stuck at 3,110. The view count on this video with your completed 5000 view package should exceed 5,500.

Second, the view count for the remaining two videos, Receipt No: 2038-1267-6778-9246 and Receipt No: 2278-6285-1437-4023. are each stuck at 305 views and should exceed 5,300 views each with the two 5000 view packages completed.

Could you please advise and/or fix the problem.

Thank you.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Hi,

There is nothing wrong with any of your orders. When you order a normal views package, they are delivered at a rate of 200-1,000 views per day. Currently, the delivery rate is about 500-600 per day.

Your first order was only placed 5 days ago. That is why it is only half-delivered. Your views will continue to go up every day until we have delivered at least 5,000 views. The reason the view count isn't updating every time you refresh the page is that YouTube's view count system usually only updates videos roughly every 12 hours when a video is past 300 views. If you check again tomorrow, your views will have increased more.

Your other two orders were placed yesterday. They both started under 300 views. Once they hit the 300 view barrier, it goes from the instant stat tracking to the ~12 hour tracking. Within the next 12-24 hours, the stats will update and your views will be higher.

You can read more about the 300 view barrier here:

http://www.viewtubetrain.com/forum/topic/tip-the-300-view-barrier

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Stuart60611

Thank you. I will wait and see what happens based on your above post. I appreciate the very timely response.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. No problem. The stats will very likely update at some point later today but that may be very late at night. They will almost certainly update by this time tomorrow. Everything about your orders all looks 100% normal.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Stuart60611

Well, my views continue to be stuck precisely on the view count described in the first post in this thread. They have been so frozen for well over 24 hours (views froze early evening the night b/4 I started this thread).

Please advise.

Thank you.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Yes, there's something wrong... Should have things working within the next day or so...

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Stuart60611

ok, well I will check back tomorrow. Again, I appreciate the timely support which makes me feel more comfortable. I plan on making future orders for more videos assuming we can resolve the current issues.

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. It looks like there may have just been a long stat delay. We just had a number of videos update in the past few hours. Let me know.

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. Stuart60611

Ya, it seems like things may have resolved. My view count is again moving up. Thanks so much. I am truly impressed with the quaility of your service and particularly with the timeliness and thoughtfullness of your support. You will get all my future business in this area.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.