ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Points are not working!

(5 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by rarestname
  • Latest reply from rarestname

Tags:

1. rarestname

I've installed the toolbar and pasted the video code in the text field.
    After clicking on Start, the video start playing, but the same video repeats over and over again without giving me any points! Why is this so?

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Make sure that you are only running the toolbar on one computer per IP address. Also make sure that it is on one window all to itself with no other tabs open on the window.

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. rarestname

I see that it is using the IP address as an identifier. However, we share IP address in Singapore (which is stupid), so is there really no way to fix this?

By the way, there's only one tab open.

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. Hi,

Your whole country shares an IP? If you have the same IP address as someone else using VTT, the system will not work. At the end of the day, there is nothing we can do about that special circumstance. We use IP as an identifier both to prevent people from gaming the system as well as to maximize the number of views that YouTube will count.

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. rarestname

IP addresses* :P

Not only an IP address...

Oh well.

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.