ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

(8 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by Delario
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. Delario

Now i saw a 9 Min lenghth video, how do i promote my video now ? So other users can see my video ?

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Make sure you are using Firefox and you have the toolbar installed. When you have the toolbar installed, copy and paste your video URL into the toolbar and hit the Start button and that will promote your video.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. I've done all the steps correctly and I'm sure of it.
    Did not add any points on the video.
    I tried in another video but not Alnqat did not exceed zero.
    I have tried in more than a video and more from a different computer and also videos are zero points

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. When you run VTT, make sure you give it its own Firefox window where it is the only tab. Don't try to run simultaneously on more than one computer unless they are on different IP addresses.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. JohnJamesh

But i tried in different IP addresses while accessing in only in one tab but i cant get the solution wat can i do? How to get the points in video?

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. BlueGirl

No points for videos keep happening, some videos won't give me points at all, they won't also skip to the next video. SO I have to push "start" or skip. ...you know what I mean?

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. I'll see what we can do about this...

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. We've updated some of the backend code. Hopefully this should help the issue.

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.