ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

paid Views

(6 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by joshpwill
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. joshpwill

I just purchased your service using my PayPal. I ordered 1K YouTube views videos for this video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***. The only confirmation I received was below.

<Congratulations!

Your purchase is confirmed.
    Expect delivery of services to begin within 1-2 days.
    Thanks!
    >
    Is this the final confirmation? Is there a way to reassure me that I put the correct video in for the order? Also, does any confirmation and/or emails from your company go to the email that is used for the YouTube account. I am buying YouTube views for one of my clients and I need them to NOT know that I am buying them, so I need all confirmation or any emails from your company to come to the gmail account associated with my paypal. Please let me know your thoughts and I appreciate your considerations.

Thanks.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Yes, I responded to your email as well. We process orders as they come through in PayPal. If it's correct there, it will be processed correctly by us. The way our order page is structured (where you enter your video code before seeing pricing) is designed to greatly reduce the likelihood of an error.

Because we have the cheapest and most reliable service, we have several resellers who actively re-sell our services. We always respect their privacy and never try to steal their customers. We never try to contact anyone through YouTube. We only use the PayPal email used in the purchase.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Bradymitch08

Do people view it or do you just get the views, it is considered cheating to me...

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. The views are all real. If you consider it cheating, feel free to abstain.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Ed

I purchased your service & tried both "Video Views" & "Worldwide Fast Views (non-premium countries)", what's the different, is they both work for the real youtube views? But seems the "Video Views" not working? Need to get answer & plan for next step! Thanks

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. "Video Views" are delivered much more slowly than "Worldwide Fast Views". Worldwide fast views are delivered essentially overnight at a rate of up to 100,000 views per day. The regular video views are less expensive and are delivered at a slower rate of 200-1,000 views per day. You have been getting your video views, they just take a longer time for delivery.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.