ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

over 40,000 points today and no views!

(4 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by joshuaboodram1
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. joshuaboodram1

hey i have over 200,000 thousand points overal...n before to today i got roughly over 50 views a day which is great...but today i have over 40,000 points and no views!!! doesnt that seem unfair?

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Hi, right now there are some systemwide view update issues at YouTube. A lot of videos aren't updating for several days at a time. Be patient and things should update eventually.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. zouldyeck

There are many complaints that I've been reading so far. Can you explain in a technical aspect how this works? I am hoping to buy credits to increase the view for this short film http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Hi, actually the complaints are pretty few and far between. Nearly all "complaints" are the result of user error or a misunderstanding of how VTT or YT work. You also might notice that pretty much all of these threads are at least a month old.

We don't sell credits. You can have a video featured on our system or you could just buy views.

As far as how the free system works, it isn't very technical. If you try it, you will see plretty clearly that it involves watching each other's videos using the toolbar.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.