ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

not getting views that I paid.

(4 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by majuli1990
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. majuli1990

I paid for 10.000 views, I had 5.800 from viewtubetrain before I asked for this new visits. now is on 6500 which means it only increased 700 visits.
    Please check it out.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Hi,

First, your views have increased by about 9,000 since you placed your order.

Second, we have started using a different technique so that most views will not show up as having a source.

Third, those statistics about view sources are usually the last statistics to update. They usually run at least a week behind. There are currently major issues with YouTube's counting systems as discussed here:

http://www.viewtubetrain.com/forum/topic/quick-note-to-paid-views-customers

Because of these issues, I would expect various statistics and insights to be significantly delayed or in error.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. majuli1990

Sure, my views increased 9000 since I placed my order but i bought visits in several websites and the only one that stopped counting is yours.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Again, we switched to a technique that will register most of the views we deliver as not having a referrer. That means that most of the views will not go to the numbers from any site. You said our numbers didn't stop... you said they went up by 700.

Also, those numbers are usually well behind others in terms of when they update. I usually suggest that people wait at least a week before analyzing them.

Either way, the big point to take away here is that we are delivering views in a different way than we did when you placed your last order. In the past, every view we sent would register as having a source. In response to customer feedback, we are sending the majority of our views with no referrer. That means you shouldn't expect the number you're looking at to go up by 10,000.

Furthermore, everything has been slow for the past two weeks due to the major outage on YouTube's servers. We're still delivering your views. You can see the views from our sources are increasing. Just understand that right now, those will only represent the minority of the views we send.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.