ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

NO POINTS!!

(7 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by joeward
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

Tags:

1. joeward

ok so to cut a long story short im not getting ANY points, iv installed everything properly the videos are loading them selves after they finish, no other tabs are open so its got it own window. I left my computer on for over 20 hours with it going through videos and not a single bean was added to my points!!!

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Are you running VTT on any other computers on the same IP address?

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. joeward

Nope, only one computer

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. I'm not getting any points on my one video. Can I get some help?

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. It appears that you are trying to promote multiple videos at the same time on one IP address. You can only promote one video at a time per IP.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. BlueGirl

Actually I played two videos for about 20 min. long and I never got any points for them, it was some kind of glitch maybe? Because it didn't automatically switch to the next video and I had to press the button "skip" after that I started gaining points again. But you see some videos are hours long and it's be shame to get nothing for watching them, glitch or no glitch. I have only one video for promotion and I'm doing VTT from a separate window. Thanks!

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. I'll see what we can do on this.

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.