ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

My video should be at the top for today.

(4 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by Cleuq
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. Cleuq

I posted and started watching videos right when the clock reset for today. This was about four hours ago, a little longer, actually. I had my video playing on two different computers, and set both to automatic train - this, I know for a fact because I checked before I went back to bed! I had woken up after three hours of sleep to make sure my video was on top.

Now, I get up again and it's only got 418 points? It did NOT only watch one video. Those points were from the first video it watched, but where the heck's the other points? I should have well over 25,000 by now because I've done the math. I was using two computers, not to mention only having points from ONE single video show up isn't right at all.

Any explanation??

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Are the two computers on the same internet connection? If so, that would mean they're on the same IP which will not work with the system. If you use multiple computers the computers have to be on different IP addresses.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Cleuq

They share a router but yesterday, they didn't stop going. I managed to get up to 24,000 points within only a few hours, which probably would've been half if they both hadn't been going.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. I can't tell you what happened before but if they share a router, don't expect them to work simultaneously.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.