ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

(4 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by ViewTubeTrainNoob
  • Latest reply from ViewTubeTrainNoob

1. ViewTubeTrainNoob

how do we get likes or dislike for videos? do we HAVE to buy them or are they free?

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. ViewTubeTrainNoob

alright never mind i saw you can pay for the likes and what not. you guys should set it up so that after a certain amount of points we get rewarded with some likes/comments etc, it would probably make people use the site more. so like im not sure how the points system works or how fast the points go up but if we reach a certain amount of points on one video we get a few likes and comments. thoughts? would get you guys more traffic which = more $

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Hi, well the thing about the free train system is that we don't really force anyone to do anything and all the views are real and from real users. From what I have seen, videos with quality content will get likes on their own over time. Obviously we offer various paid services for those who are looking to accelerate things greatly.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. ViewTubeTrainNoob

yeah i know im just saying it would be a nice incentive the more we used your system to get a few likes here and there

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.