ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Just Wondering If You Guys Got My Order...

(10 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by FatMajinBuu
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. FatMajinBuu

Last night I ordered the basic 5,000 views package. I was just making sure you got it because I haven't received an email from you yet confirming it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Yes, your order was received and your video is in the system. It looks like you already have gained 80 views. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. FatMajinBuu

Ah, okay. Now I am starting to see views that aren't just from my subscribers and other promotions. I'm glad there is still a site that can provide views even if the prices are a bit steep.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. $19.99 for 5,000 views might seem steep to you but, even before the Youtube update, we were among the lowest prices in the industry. Companies offering views for cheaper than that were usually using things like bots and server farms. That's why so many companies have had to shut it down. We always have and always intend to use real viewers and that is why we continue to deliver.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. FatMajinBuu

Well I guess I can understand the price increase since you had to change everything around. Another question I have is how long does this work for? In other words is it a set amount of days or until the video reaches a certain amount of views?

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Usually it's a combination of factors. It's kind of impossible to tell exactly how many views we've delivered so we usually track it based on your view counts as well as the view counts on videos that placed orders in similar timeframes. If you reach your view target a lot sooner than the other videos, we assume that your video was generating its own views and so we'll keep delivering until the other videos are also done.

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. singerpaws

ACtually delivering views is a bonus in my opinion. There is an alternate scam website thats high up on the google index which delivers nothing - takes the money off your card and runs. No views, no email replies, no forum, nothing. So great to hear that Viewtubetrain are specifically keeping their morals in place with regard to this type of service.

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Did U get My Order And Did It Start Yet?

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Singerpaws: Yes, we deliver. We wouldn't be in business any other way. We started this website before any other youtube promotions website and we work hard to maintain a strong reputation.

The fact is that you can't trust most sites. A lot of sites will post fake reviews of their own services around the net and have fake testimonials on their own site. That is part of the reason why we keep a public forum. If you read through the forum, you can see that we deliver, even during challenging times. Particularly, a thread like this one: http://www.viewtubetrain.com/forum/topic/buy-youtube-views-from-viewtubetrain-my-experience?replies=10 We have had situations where we have had difficulties and concerned customers but we have still worked hard to make sure that we always deliver.

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. Morgparks: Yes, your video has gained over 400 views since you placed your order 2 days ago. Please see the email response. Feel free to contact via email with any questions.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.