ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

I'm confused about referrals

(12 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by soulcrushermc2
  • Latest reply from diggersstory

1. On the View Tube Train homepage it tells you the process.

1. Add a video.

2. Watch videos and get points (1 point per second)

3. Refer other users (1000 points per user)

I'm confused on #3 could someone please explain that to me.

Thank You

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. If you refer other users to viewtubetrain, you get points for the referral.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. I would like to know how I do that, please.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. See the FAQ: http://www.viewtubetrain.com/how-it-works.php#faq7

It's under "How can I get credit for referring other users?". Basically you post your viewtubetrain link somewhere like maybe a facebook or twitter account or blog and if other people click on the link and sign up, you'll get points.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. I don't really understand it either, what are people supposed to do after they click on the link? what are they suppose to sign up for? the forum?

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. You get points for people following your link and actively adding their own videos and using viewtubetrain.com.

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. We get points for people signing up (clicking on our link that we copied and pasted from ViewTubeTrain)

but what do you mean by adding their own videos (how many do they have to add) and using viewtubetrain.com (for how long) until we get the referral points.

I thought I understood the referral points but I don't. Please give more details so I can understand.
    When Do I Get The Points? How long is the wait after a referral signs up?
    It doesn't sound like I get points after they sign up.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Digger, the points are instant. You get them when someone signs up from your link. Basically, the referral system works best if you post your referral link on your facebook, twitter, or blog.

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. OK but it sounded like this was not what you said above. So I had it wrong. This is good to know. Thank you!

I posted a link on my profile and will on others but I need more of an understanding how VTT works.

I know ppl I refer may have questions I definetly don't have much to help them
    Maybe the forums will help answer the details "How It Works" page does not give.

"How To" page could direct newbies here with a *link* for further details. Not enough is given on the page.
    I know newbies are a pain in the neck/butt/back but the more ppl who are able to understand how VTT works the more ppl will use it *correctly* and this will help everyone gain more views ....For now, honestly this has been wasted day and frustrating.

So again thanks for your quick helpful responses. I am still here and that's a good sign!

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. Yes, the easiest way to get started is to just start with one video and one computer and just put on Automatic Train. Let it go for at least a few hours and you should get a better feel for how everything works. If you get too ambitious before you're used to how everything works, it can cause problems.

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. You got that straight!!!!! thanks and that's what I'm doing.

Posted 12 years ago #
  12. I'm curious when I get referral points which video do you put it on. Can we have a say or do you make that choice?

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.