ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

I paid for 5000 views. Where are they????

(6 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by mrallblack
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. mrallblack

I see that you now sell views for a different price and totaly different amounts of views, I PAID FOR MY VIEWS OVER TWO WEEKS AGO SO WHERE ARE THEY! I want the service you charged me for period. Or my money back. You have my email so let me know whats going on cause as of now iI am very displeased with either your slooooow delivery or your NO delivery. Thanks

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Hi,

Yes, there was a major youtube update and we are still in the process of contacting our affected customers. Based on your post, I can't identify your order at all. Please email us at viewtubetrain at gmail so that we can discuss.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. mrallblack

OK Its been several days and i am still waiting to see my views that i spent my hard earned money on. I know, I know, you said a few days as in four but i wanna know something..... You said in your email that youtube changed and you cant honor the orders you took payments for but yet and still you change the amounts that you charging for views to these outlandish prices for services that you said yourself that you can not provide! Since you guys seem to have such a bad memory I'll just copy and paste your response to my email: Hi,

Yes, we're very sorry about that... The actual day you placed your order (March 11th) Youtube implemented a major update to their views system and it shook up the entire video promotion industry, rendering most methods of promotion ineffective. Pretty much all of our active orders were cut short. Because of this we've had to spend a lot of time doing two things: One, we have been sorting through affected orders and contacting affected customers. Two, we have been testing new methods of delivery so that we can work with the new system. This takes a lot of time and we haven't had the chance to contact everyone yet. We're actually in the late stages of testing a new system that should let us deliver your order. We just first wanted to make sure that it works and that it's safe. If you would really like, we could refund your order but if you give us a few more days, we should probably be able to finally deliver the views. Let me know what you would like to do.

-VTT
    Well, I guess I'm supposed to play the waiting game until i cant get my money back And end up with no views either. SMFH I did tell you that i would wait on you guys to get your SHHH.... stuff together though. I just wanna know if you can provide or not!!!!

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Hi,

Your views were delivered today. It takes a day or so for them to show in the stats. I never said that we aren't honoring old orders. I said that we can't offer them anymore. We changed our prices to reflect the offers that we CAN deliver. That is why the prices have to be higher. They may seem outlandish compared to prices that we had before but they are actually the lowest available among anyone that is actually delivering.

You were offered an immediate refund or to wait a few more days for testing to be completed. You opted to wait a couple of days for us to finish testing. That was on Friday. That was a couple of days ago. I'm sorry that we couldn't deliver everything immediately. This was a major change that we had to deal with. We also like to test things to make sure all promotion methods meet our standards on behalf of our customers. Proper testing takes a lot of time because the detailed youtube stats take 48-72 hours to show.

That said, I hope you enjoy your views. We don't cheat our customers. Sometimes we just have to ask them to be patient when special circumstances arise.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. mrallblack

Thank you and i apologize for being impatient. You have delivered and i'm content (for now) but i do think you could come down on the prices a little being that a lot of us (your customers) are serious artist be it music or film and already strapped for cash with paying for professioal studio and engineering, photo shoots, album art, getting cd's pressed, and other promotions also. If the service you provide was more affordable you could do more business. #imjustsaying #justathought Oh and I'm glad to see that you dont cheat your customers "smily face" I actually would do business with you again in the future. (IF I could afford to) Thank you again.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. It wasn't an arbitrary decision to increase our prices. We have to deliver views in a different way and these new delivery methods are more expensive. We would absolutely love to be able to deliver the old packages at the old prices. They were very popular. Unfortunately, that just isn't an option right now.

We only want to promise what we can deliver. We have been testing less expensive delivery methods and if we can get any of them to work reliably, we'll offer less expensive packages.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.