ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

How to Upgrade the ViewTubeTrain Toolbar

(7 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by viewtubetrain
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. To update your VTT toolbar, simply do the following:

1. In FireFox, go to Tools > Add-Ons and it should show a list of your FireFox extensions.

2. Click "Find Updates" and it should scan for updates on all exensions. It should find an updated extension for the ViewTubeTrain Toolbar.

3. Install updates

and you should be all set!

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. hey, i just downloaded the new firefox and ive just got tubetrain but i cant download the toolbar on the new firefox.

what should i do?

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. What do you mean that you can't download it? Assuming you followed the instructions above, where did it fail? Was there an error message?

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. there are no options for updating the toolbar, I just downloaded it today

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. so far i cannot find out how to upgrade, which seems silly since I just downloaded it and now it says I must install it, altho it is already installed

Posted 6 years ago #
  6. Did you have the toolbar installed before?

If it was installed before, the best way to upgrade is using the instructions above, using Firefox's built-in procedures. If you do it that way, you don't have to download it, firefox will automatically download it for you.

If it wasn't installed before and you just installed it for the first time, it shouldn't require any upgrading.

Let me know, thanks.

Posted 6 years ago #
  7. Hi, you know what, you were right... we didn't update the download link so people were downloading the older version for the past few days. The link should be fixed now. Sorry for the confusion.

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.