ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

How Do I know If You Are Giving Me Any Views?

(2 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Bauser
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. Bauser

I just signed back up a few days ago promoting a new YouTube video 24/7 on a computer I dedicated to do nothing but run View Tube Train around the clock.

How do I know what, if any, views you are giving me? There has got to be a way for you to tell us the exact view count. That is, unless you are hiding that information from us, so that you can use us as patsy's, to view your paying customers videos, and give us nothing, or almost nothing in return.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Hi, there is no way to directly track the number of views you get from the free VTT system. This is because the views will have no referrer. As you can see, the toolbar navigates the browser directly to the videos.

Because of the way YouTube works with its various filters, not all views through the VTT system will count as video views. It has been that way for years. The truth is that there are a number of factors that affect what portion of the views from VTT will count as views on YouTube. The factors seem to include the length of the video, whether or not there are copyrighted songs or ads, and even perhaps the country of origin. YouTube never discloses the specific details of their filters. Because the exact results can be so unpredictable, we never make any promises with the free system. It works great for some people and it seems to not work as well for others. That's why we just suggest that people try it and see what happens.

The paid views promotion service is entirely separate from the free service. We have no logins in the system so you can actually check for yourself to verify that every video you see in the free system is either a featured video or it is watching videos and gaining points. It's up to you if you want to take the time to do that. If you want to go further, you can buy views for a video and see if that video suddenly shows up in the free system. The system we have is simple and straightforward and works how we say it works. It's up to you what you want to believe.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.