ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

1. hello

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. does it realy work

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Right now, the 5,000 free views promotion is on hold as we build a new way to select winners. When Facebook changed their page layouts, they basically made it impossible for us to look at a complete list of fans.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. goncalo1998

It works this is a trusted site.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. thank u

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. michaelj4ever

hello viewtubetrain i have been putting my video up on this website for a bit now and my views havent been going up much like maybe 40 to 50 views a day can u help?

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. 40-50 views per day is pretty good for the free system. You might notice that we just changed to a toolbar system less than 24 hours ago. This may dramatically increase the effectiveness of the free system, especially when more users have had the chance to install it.

If you really want to boost your views, however, you can buy views. For $19.99 you can get 5,000 guaranteed views, delivered at 200-1,000 views per day. You can also test the system out for $11.99 for 1,000 views. Currently the system is delivering at about 500-600 views per day. We also offer fast views that can be delivered as fast as 100,000 views per day.

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. michaelj4ever

ok thanks and for the refer users thing... when they click on my link do they have to post a video on it or what? because they cant upload a video onto it with the new toolbar so how do i refer a user

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Hmmm, that's a good point... We may have to make a change regarding that.

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. michaelj4ever

well i have another question... (lol) i dont get how people get like 300,000 points a day i can only get 30,00 can i help me get more points without getting other pplz to do it for me

Posted 11 years ago #
  11. michaelj4ever

can you help me get more points** not can i help me sorry

Posted 11 years ago #
  12. Hi,

Well, your earlier question was about getting points for referring people. You definitely get far, far more points for having videos watched from other computers on your behalf. The top points earners are watching videos from multiple IPs. That's really the way to go if you want to take things to the next level. There isn't really another way around it. I believe some people try to watch videos from home and from work. If that's an option, you may want to consider it.

Posted 11 years ago #
  13. michaelj4ever

well im pretty sure that all my computers have the same IPs. and ive been trying to find a way about reffering people but i cant find away can u make a way to refer people?

Posted 11 years ago #
  14. Yes, all of your computers probably do have the same IP.

Again, "referring" people will only give you 1,000 points. An active user can generate tens of thousands of points per day. If you want other users to watch videos on your behalf, they only need to put in the toolbar and watch videos with your video in the video code box.

Getting the old referral system back up will take a little time. Either way, it won't make a huge difference in your points. Honestly, if you're watching from 1 IP 24/7, you're probably going to get about as many views as if you were watching from 2 IPs.

Posted 11 years ago #
  15. michaelj4ever

alright thank you.. so your not going to put the referring system back?

Posted 11 years ago #
  16. As I said, it will take some time.

Posted 11 years ago #
  17. michaelj4ever

i have an idea for it... u should make the sign up thing on the page that the referral link takes you and they just click it and they sign up and you get the points for making them sign up... just an idea

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.