ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Express Buying of 3000-5000 views?

(6 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by BernPal
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. BernPal

Hello,

I wanted to contact the admin to inquire about an express buying of views. It's really short notice, but we would need all of the views to be registered by Friday night. Is it possible to purchase any amount of views in that time frame? (If 5000 is way too many for that time frame, 3000 views would be amazing, and even 1000-2000 views would still be helpful). Thank you for your time

PS- for some odd reason, none of the videos on your site seem to be loading for me. There isn't even a video box, just a blank space.

BernPal

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. 5,000 views should be fine but you should order immediately. If you aren't seeing any videos, you should probably try a different browser. Chrome won't work. IE and Firefox should be fine.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. BernPal

Great, I bought 5,000 views from "Worlwide Fast Views from Non-Premium Countries" which shows that there should be "5000 - 10000 Views Per Day"

So just for confirmation, I will have most or all of the views registered on my youtube viewcount by Friday evening?

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Correct.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. BernPal

Great, thank you very much for the help

And I'm using Safari, but I will try with Firefox

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. By the way, as you can see, the views were all delivered on time...

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.