ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Express 20k views

(12 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by jacquelineBiggs
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. jacquelineBiggs

Hi support
    Just bought express 20k views and need them to be delivered in 48 hours.
    Hoping that you can make this.
    Very important.
    Please confirm.
    PS - previously bought 1,000 ww views and delivered as planned, infact over delivered, so yes this does really work

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Yes, your order is already in the system and views are already being delivered. Because you have over 300 views to your video, stats will probably update every 12 hours or so. There should be no problem getting you your 20k views within 48 hours.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. jacquelineBiggs

Ok great - fingers crossed
    J

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. jacquelineBiggs

Well I can see you have almost delivered in less than 24 hours, so I'm going again. Hoping you can re-deliver in the same time period! Double fingers crossed and the clock is ticking...!

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. jacquelineBiggs

Just bought - hoping you can explode this one quickly!

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Yes, it looks like the stats just flipped over to show the full 20k delivery. Your next order has already started. I see that you were able to earn some worldwide honors. Congratulations!

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. jacquelineBiggs

Thanks, that is great. Now what are worldwide honours?

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. You were featured on several of YouTube's national "Most Viewed" lists (e.g. #56 Most Viewed Today in France) as well as making the top 200 most viewed videos worldwide in your category. Some of those honors have expired at the moment as they will sort of fluctuate throughout the day. The "Today" honors are relatively fleeting.

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. jacquelineBiggs

Good to know. How is that trackable?

Slightly concerned that I have no further views......

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. That information would be in the video's statistics (if you click the square button to the left of the video's view count). As I'm writing this, you currently have 4 honors.

Almost all of your views have been delivered already. Stats update every 12 hours or so so at some point they're going to spike. If you look at the line graph of views in your stats, you can see that it's indicating that your views are almost up to 30k. It's all just a matter of time before all of the stats catch up. Unless it just happens to be an abnormally slow stat update, it should pretty much all be completed within the next 12-24 hours. Most of the main stat updates seem to come late at night during North American time zones.

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. jacquelineBiggs

you are of course right - looks like it will resolve to 45k, so you have over delivered as usual. Thanks for the tip re the vid stats, didn't know that button was there, as I always looked at my insights behind the video. Well thanks, and I will be back,
    J

Posted 8 years ago #
  12. No problem... it's what we do! Good luck!

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.