ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Error

(8 posts)

1. Buke

Why receive this message?
    "Warning: file_get_contents(http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/nUCKpndmcq0) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 410 Gone in /home/content/70/9638670/html/viewtubetrain.class.php on line 439"

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. ThatFatGuy

Getting the same error.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Buke

Why they do not help or tell us why this happens? Why they do not correct this?

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. ThatFatGuy

Just wondering, does the URL (or videocode) of the video you're trying to promote have a " - " (dash) in it? I've found this service works on some videos, yet not others. I'm trying to find what causes it to not work so we can provide the devs with more troubleshooting information.

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Buke

All the videos bring the same message back, even those who count (-). It has not as it will use the service so.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Buke

The mistake persists, continues and not even a justification of solution. What I divorce with the users!

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. ThatFatGuy

So some video work, as far as I know, it's videos that have been added to the system before this error started occurring, so it may be a problem with a function for adding videos to the system. I hope this helps it's all the info I seem to be able to gather. Seems like an easy fix. By the way, if any devs read this, and you need help, please let me know, I don't know much about PHP in particular, but I've been coding in Java & C++ for many years, and I'd be fine using the source in a controlled environment to try and replicate errors, and even edit it & send it to you for review before you publish it, that way we don't have to wait 3 weeks with a broken program.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Buke

What a shit! Swim of they solve the problem, total disregard!

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.