ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

Each video views stopped at 301 views

(5 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by pikwitz
  • Latest reply from exodusjustice98

1. pikwitz

All of my individual videos, views do not increase above 301 views even though I'm gaining more points towards them. They are all stuck at 301. Ones below 301 views do gain more views.

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. If you're trying to promote multiple videos simultaneously, you'll probably never get high enough in the system to promote any one video. I'd suggest taking one video, promoting it non-stop for several days in a row and then moving on to the next video. The system is far more effective if you promote one video and promote it hard.

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. pikwitz

I'm always promoting only 1 video at a time.
    I've spend days playing other people's videos before I realized there was no result on my videos past 301 views. I tested 1 video yesterday again for hours. Points were going up, over 9000 points with no result on the video's views. Videos keep cycling to different videos but I have noticed before I keep getting hit a lot with a 2hr video which I just yesterday noticed that cuts out by the end and a message from YouTube says this video was banned because it violated it's rules or so. My points did increase though afterwards.

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. Hmmm... you have VTT running all day and only 9,000 points? You should have much more if your'e doing that... I tried to look up your data but you apparently use a different IP when you promote...

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. Hello, I have one video that I've been promoting for 1 week and it is stuck at 301, it has almost 400,000 points, what should I do? And what is the reason it is stuck? I thought viewtubetrain views came from real people...

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.