ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

Almost no views today

(5 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by Jolle
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. Jolle

Hi!
    Yesterday i got about 50 views in few hours (personal record) after i begun using VTT, but now i've only got abut 4 views, and i've used VTT for 10 hours.
    Why?
    My total views are 143 or something like that.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Hi,

In general, trying to track video promotions on an hour-by-hour basis isn't a great idea. There are a lot of factors at play and it can be misleading. For example, based on the time you posted your last message, it appears you were comparing ~midnight EST-10am EST with ~8pm EST - ~midnight EST. Because most of our users are in the US, we have more users during normal waking hours for North America than we do for what's in the middle of the night for North America. That would explain the different results in such a small period of time. In general, just give your efforts at least a couple of days before trying to evaluate the effectiveness.

Posted 7 years ago #

3. Posted 7 years ago #
  4. My Creadit is more then 14 thousand from 2 days but still didn't get any view on my Video stil 613 from 2 days and my creadit is 14,000 above please any one help me about this . thanks. :)

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.