ViewTubeTrain Forums » General Discussion

Adsense

(6 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by evb500
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. evb500

I see a lot of video on here that are monetized has any one been banned from adsense for using viewtubetrain? I had a blog that I post to a traffic exchange site and adsense banned my account and viewtube is pretty much the same exchanging views for views i'm just worried I don't want to get banned again

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. We haven't heard of anyone being banned for using VTT. Obviously that doesn't 100% mean that it has never happened and that definitely doesn't 100% mean that it could never ever happen.

If it's absolutely critical for you then don't risk it. VTT isn't intended for people to cheat the system and rip off advertisers. It's intended to help level the playing field in an inherently unfair system. Perhaps you should consider using VTT when you first launch a video and then turn it off before you put on your ads.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. I had my Adsense account banned from using this system for invalid click activity. Do VTT users know that anyone can be banned on adsense? So if I wanted to ban someone on Adsense, I would just need to run their video that contains ads for about a month or 3 weeks. I am pretty sure this is the reason why I was banned as well.

I actually read this post before starting VTT to see if I was okay just in case. This "We've never heard of" is complete crap, and I have now been banned permanently on Adsesne. I tried to appeal, but just as my luck I was denied.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Hey, sorry to hear about your account. We seem to have a lot of people using this system with adsense and you're the first person to say that you've been banned. Are you sure it was VTT that got you banned? Records show that you've been using the system for almost two years. It seems odd that it would suddenly cause problems.

I also agree with you that banning a user for activity that someone else could do on your behalf doesn't make a lot of sense. Beyond that, VTT doesn't encourage any type of fraudulent click activity. Either way, please email me at viewtubetrain at gmail so that we can discuss. I would like to learn more about what happened.

Overall, my advice still stands: VTT is not intended to cheat anybody. If you really want to play it safe, use VTT to launch your vids and then turn on the ads afterwards.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. I'm not sure, but I will email you.

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. OK, thanks for contacting me. So, it seems like the problem was that this user was running the longer ads (the ones that show before the video even starts) as opposed to the clickable banner ads that show up on the bottom of the screen ~15 seconds into the video.

It sounds like running the longer ads, while more profitable, is not recommended.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.