ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

A hoax?

(6 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by Daily
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. the first time i tried the train it worked for me and i got around 5000 views but the 2nd till 10th video i added did not even get 1 view added and it stopped working. like it saw the IP and rejected it...not cool.

my 2nd problem is that i ordered some channel views and its been 5 days now and i haven't received anything...

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Hi,

I'll follow up on your channel views order. They can be a little bit odd because they don't budge at all for a day or two and then show up all at once.

Regarding using the free system, you need to understand that the way the system works, you have to promote each video one at a time. You can't add 10 videos and promote them all at once. The only way you can promote that many videos at once is by having them featured.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. okay i will wait patiently for my channel views.

as for the free system, i did not add 10 videos at a time. i've been coming to this site for over 6 months now. all the 10-12 vids were different times and i received over 5000-10000 points for each one of them but only the very first video got views. all the other never got views even though i earned points for them leaving it on for 1-2 days. there is no problem with adding the video...it finds it without any problem. after that i use the automatic view option.
    so i still dont understand why i haven't got views for the rest...i personally think it's an IP log, that only allows 1 video per ip for a lifetime and the rest don't count but hey, who am i...

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Hi,

Regarding your channel views, it looks like some of them have come in. We have had issues with other channel views orders and are looking into it. It may just be a big delay in stats on YouTube's end. I'm going sending another 6,000 channel views today to see if that helps.

As far as promoting videos on the free end, your situation just doesn't sound right. 5,000-10,000 points really shouldn't generate many views because it's only a couple of hours worth of watching. It typically wouldn't be much to generate views. Typically, you want to give a video at least two full days of promoion before you even start to expect results. This is because you probably aren't competitive with other videos on your first day. If you're only doing 1-2 days and then switching to another video, that probably just isn't enough. I'd consider giving each video more time like a full week before moving to the next video.

The system doesn't lock you out to adding videos from one IP. It does lock you out to promoting more than one video from one IP. It sounds like your issue is that you're cycling through your videos before they really have a shot at ranking in the system.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. yeah the views have a little change. i ordered at 3,369 and now its at 3,389. i don't really mind if it's even a delay of a week or so. as long as i receive them somewhere this month.

as for the free system, i will give your idea a go and promote 1 video for a week without changing.

thank you

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Oops, I was looking at another channel views order that I thought was yours. I'm going to send 12,000 to yours now.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.