ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

5000 views purchased

(10 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by ilovekanyetoo
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. ilovekanyetoo

I bought 5000 videos, the views were going up nicely then the past two days they haven't gone up at all

Currently i've got 3,951 from you so far

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Yes, there's a network-wide issue at YouTube this week. There are a great many videos that haven't had their view counts or stats update. There are at least a dozen threads on the YouTube support forum discussing the issue. At this point, we all just have to wait until they fix the problem before any of the view counts update.

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. ilovekanyetoo

another question, after i get my 5000 views, is it still possible for me to buy more views

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Definitely. You can order additional views at any time. If you place an order before your current order is completed, we just extend it (e.g. if you buy 5,000 more views, we'll just extend the current order to 10,000)

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. What do the views look like in insights? Do they come from one source or many?

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Hi, they usually will come from one source. This may change in the near future, but for now, any given video will usually get its promoted views from one source.

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. and what does it say the source is? ***.com?

Posted 7 years ago #
  8. The source can vary. We don't disclose the sources to non-customers. No, that is not one of our sources.

Posted 7 years ago #
  9. Can I point a subdomain to an IP address so the views come in through that name? I have multiple paid view sources and I just want to make sure I can differentiate between them.

Posted 7 years ago #
  10. We could probably arrange that for fast views orders. If you are just looking to make sure that you are getting what you paid for, however, such lengths wouldn't be necessary. If you make an order, we can help you identify which views are ours.

I would warn you, however, that if you order views, particularly normal views, while you are using other promotional systems, it can make it very difficult to accurately track your order. This is especially true if you keep your insights private. If you are ordering fast views, this is less likely to be an issue.

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.