ViewTubeTrain Forums » Support/FAQ

1000 express views

(7 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by igzz09
  • Latest reply from viewtubetrain

1. igzz09

Hi there testing out your 1000 express views. Submitted my video a few hours ago hoping the views register by the same time tomorrow. Tried a competitor of yours (tubepromoter) and so far their services have been painfully slow and are not reliable. Hoping viewtubetrain delivers! Thank you

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Yep, your order is already in the system with views being delivered. I think you'll be pleased with the results.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. igzz09

Fantastic! Thank you for the prompt reply. Looking forward to the delivery!

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. igzz09

Wow! The order came in before 24 hours and it was even overdelivered by 1000+ views! I've tried most of your competitor's services and by far yours is the fastest and offers best value for money! Not to mention it's very flexible (choices of express, normal, US only). Highly recommended to everyone! Recommending it even on the competitor's forums! Thank you viewtubetrain!

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. No problem, it's what we do. However, I wouldn't ask that you push our services on competitor forums. If they can keep their customers are happy with their prices and level of service, they deserve to keep them. Those that are dissatisfied will eventually find their way here.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. igzz09

Sure thing. I'm not pushing your services in their forums at all. Just privately telling the friends I've made there about your services. Most of them prefer the flexibility you provide so kudos on that!

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Thanks!

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Note: We are not affiliated with YouTube in any way. This site is just a niche community of digital video producers and fans to showcase, share, and enjoy each other's work.
Copyright © 2007-2012 ViewTubeTrain.com. All Rights Reserved.